Fair warning: with these sorts of screencasts, some people seem to prefer to see a human face connected to the narration, as opposed to hearing a disembodied voice. So, I turned on the picture-in-picture setting for these recordings. If this works for you, great.
In my opinion, this is exactly what sticky notes are for: feel free to place one over the lower right-hand corner of the screen at any time.
1. Getting Started: Creating a site, adding pages and subpages.
2. Editing Pages: Changing fonts, colors, and adding links.
3. More Substantial Changes: Changing titles of sites and pages, changing themes and colors
4. How to add a class calendar to your Google Site
5. How to embed a YouTube clip on a page in your Google Site